Skigital, a Downingtown based agency, has made a stellar name for themselves in the digital marketing industry. We work with clients across a broad range of industries and have a unique culture you won’t find anywhere else. We’ve grown tremendously over the past 5 years and we're always looking for fresh talent to wow our clients and keep our business on a path of growth.
We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to manage social media platforms, email campaigns, and tackle special projects when needed. This is an entry-level position for a go-getter who wants to learn what it takes to create, execute and track successful digital marketing campaigns.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing marketing campaigns across social media and email.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Proactively works with management and teammates to develop, implement and execute successful marketing campaigns.
· Develop monthly content calendars
· Generate concepts, develop designs and create content for outlets including emails, social media, and special projects as needed.
· Makes suggestions for improving marketing efforts based on observed performance.
· Engages, and shares knowledge and skills, with the marketing team to provide continued awareness of marketing best practices and methodology to ensure that Skigital is always bench-marking against standards.
· Research new industries and stay current with existing industries to help develop needs for your clients and how to best reach their target audience.
-Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business-related field preferred.
· 1-3 years of experience in a marketing or design-related position is preferred.
· A strong understanding of how to use social media to achieve the desired result.
· Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills
· Strong research skills to understand evolving trends within the market and any leads which should be developed
Bonus points if you have:
· Possess strong analytical skills with the ability to independently derive insights from data
· Facebook Ads experience
· Email Marketing experience (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.)
· Design platform experience (Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Etc.)